Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Welcome to my Blog

This is the first of many posts.  To outline what the blog is about (if it isn't obvious by the title), I'll keep this post short, simple and to the point.

I have two Yorkshire Terriers, Leo and Max, and they are my babies.  They are the best little dogs I could have ever asked for.  They not only spend their time entertaining everyone around them, but they also go on runs with me, keep me company and are some of the best listeners you could have around.

Speaking of running, I'm a marathoner, about to run my second 26.2 mile race.  I've done everything from the 5k to the marathon, and all the training in between.  I'm also an avid cyclist in my running off-season, and have completed a 100 mile Century race late last year on my road bike.

Obviously, with the high intensity training required for centuries and marathons comes a need for nutrition.  Food is a huge part of my life, and one of my major loves, too!  I guess part of the reason I'm so into fitness is to allow me to eat some of the yummier things available without turning into a 600 pound hippo!

Looking forward to making a post soon to dive into the things closest to me!  Feel free to comment up and let me know what you think!

Max
 Leo

16 comments:

  1. Cute dogs! Nice blog, keep it up =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This post seems oddly familiar! Almost like... I wrote it.

    LOVES!

    Garage Zoku

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh, the cuteness! think i'll go blind

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm supposed to run a marathon in December, and I just started training for it. Hopefully I can pick up some tips here.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cool this blog may be fun !

    Following (:

    ReplyDelete
  6. they remind me of the yorkshire terrier I had when i was a kid, his name was ruffles.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the yorkies, our family had one called Geordie. He was awesome <3

    ReplyDelete
  8. Adorable.

    I love running too, and my Italian Greyhound is my running partner. I can run for miles and he will still pull, and pull, and never have enough. Greatest workout partner ever.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awwww I love dogs. I personally have four. And your puppies are unexceptionably cute!

    ReplyDelete
  10. cute puppies^^

    goodluck with your blog

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your dogs are very lucky to have such a kind and caring owner!

    ReplyDelete